Thursday, February 2, 2012

I love them!

I honestly can't get enough of these boys.

They have been sick this week which is not fun for anyone! Connor wore one of Bridgers' ties to church and refused to let me take it off of him. Bridger is busy learning how to play racquetball from Jeremy and is loving every minute of his daddy time! As for me, I'm officially halfway thru my pregnancy and am feeling good for the most part. My lower back aches terribly after I work, especially if I am super busy and stay on my feet most of the 12 hours. I cannot believe a whole month has already came and gone in 2012!

1 comment:

qwe said...

When we finally say refurbished it's not necessarily synonyms to solve or Gucci Handbags replica. They both produce a ton of huge difference, tas Lv specifically with reference to handbags. Refurbished handbags are the type of which are cleaned until perfection to regenerate the charm the designer handbag retains Jimmy Choo Handbags. Despite replicated or fake designer handbags, who use affordable high-quality components definitely not worth the investment, refurbished handbags are well worth you'll find penny mainly because it retains the originality of the brand.
Some individuals could possibly be consumed by replica handbags greatly assist minimal rate yet it's a useless condition Juicy Couture Handbags. Because nothing comes even close to a Chanel handbag plus the fake ones can ordinarily give you up when you are around anybody who understands or owns an innovative Chanel Christian Louboutin pumps. Mainly because the fakes are low superior materials which is to be ineffective to suit your needs in a very subject of your time Christian Louboutin Boots. In truth in situations with shut resemblance you can finish off buying a poor calibre handbag for just a higher value Christian Louboutin Sandals!