Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am a crazy....

Oh the joys of being 37 weeks pregnant. It's 3 a.m. and I can't sleep. That could be the result of working shift work also. I worked all Friday night (7-7) and from 7p.m.-5a.m. this morning. Spring break is this week for me and it has been a nice break. Bridger and I spent most of the day at the park since it was close to 65 degrees today. I will post pictures from the park and an updated belly picture later today since I am on my laptop.

Quick funny story...

When I woke up a few hours ago to get some Tylenol, I couldn't get the bottle open after several attempts. I brought it in to Jeremy who was sound asleep and I asked him to open it. (side note: it was a brand new bottle) I handed it to him and politely asked him to open it. His first response was "it's empty" and he rolled over. I tapped him on the shoulder and explained that I needed to take some for my head. His next response was quite funny, "This is lotion and I don't think you should eat it. It's not safe for the baby." Needless to say he opened it and gave it back to me :)

3 comments:

Lil Gma said...

You are not crazy, it's your husband. You are as cute as the day I had you. I thought someone had switched my babies as you did not have the same coloring as the rest.

jjensen said...

He never did wake up very easy!! At least he was looking out for you in telling you not to drink that lotion!!!! Hope the medicine helped you to feel better!!

Jason and Denise said...

Jason says weird things like that too when he is really tired...