Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 years!

I still love him even if he forgets the day we were married. He still makes me laughs. He provides me with a very comfortable life. He reminds me often that life is to short to be grumpy even though I still have my days. He teaches me how to be a good parent. He is the best dad in the world and never complains about hanging out with Bridger when I need a nap or need to study. I consider myself pretty dang lucky to have such a great husband....

I figure I would torture him a little by putting this picture on here because he is counting down the days until boating season :)

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Jer, have you got up on the skis yet?

congrats to you guys on your anniversary. hope you partied a bit...

Ang said...

I'm with Jeremy... can't wait to be out at the lake! Happy Anniversary!

Lil Gma said...

Me, too. While it has been warm yesterday and Tuesday, dad invited me to the lake but my boss said no. One of my most fun lunches was when dad picked me up from school, when we were engaged and we had lunch in the park. He brought real ham sandwiches and root beer, that was before we drank coke.