Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally, some pictures

A few weeks ago I was on the couch when I heard Jeremy say "Bridger, we don't use that much toilet paper!" I had to go see what he was talking about and this is what I found. As you can see Bridger was very confused why that was too much toilet paper. I couldn't quit laughing!
This was the very first time Bridger has ever sat on Santa's lap. He told him about 3 different things he wanted even though Santa thought he was done shopping for him... needless to say Santa pulled through and got him what he asked for the "Hungry Hungry Hippo" game!
I bought Bridger some stickers to put in a sticker book but he found other places for them to be placed :)


His safety goggles were put to good use at bath time, although he couldn't figure out how come they let water in. I explained that he needed swimming goggles that would suction better to his face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I bet there is never a dull moment in your home! :)

Lil Gma said...

I love these pics. I love to have him give me hugs.