Friday, January 29, 2010

A few more from this little guy


Bridger and I had a conversation today that I must share...

Bridger (crying and wiping tears away): "Mom, daddy said something very rude to me."

Me: "What did daddy say that was so rude?"

Bridger: "He said I'm tired and need to take a nap."

Earlier this afternoon, after his nap of course :) him and I were playing basketball. I missed about 5 shots in a row but Bridger said "Mom, you're amazing at this game but would you like me to move the basket closer to you?" What a confidence booster!

Yesterday, I asked how he got to be so cute and he said "Heavenly Father, don't you know that?"
I watched my friends little baby (she is about 3 months old) a few weeks ago and Bridger just loved her. He even played peek-a-boo with her. As you can see from the picture, she was really interested in the game :)
Each day he gets a little more anxious about the arrival of Arbar. He will often talk to my belly and say "Arbar, this is Bridger-what are you doing in there?" It's amazing because if Jeremy and Bridger are being loud my stomach starts to rumble from him moving so much. I guess that could mean two things- he is going to join in on the fun or be very scared of the 2 crazies...

No comments: