Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The weekend....

Last week we mentioned to Bridger that the carnival was going to be in town for the weekend. Jeremy just loves the carnival :) so I promised Bridger we would go on Friday. He asked every morning what day it was until he knew exactly when Friday was coming around. Friday morning it looked like we might get a storm and considering over the past 2 weeks it has rained 12 out of the 14 days I figured the carnival might get rained out. Luckily for us it didn't and the weather was gorgeous. He loved the rides at the carnival especially the cars (notice his road rage facial expressions.) The 3 of us even rode on the FerrisWheel until Jeremy kept rocking it and we got kicked off. I was ok getting off because I remembered how much those things scare me. Bridger loved looking down at people while I was yelling at Jeremy to quit rocking the bench! We ended the evening by enjoying the greasiest most unhealthy food.... A freshly fried footlong corn dog, greasy salty french fries and nachos smothered in cheese and jalepenos, yum it was DELICIOUS! The picture of the 3 of us was taken on the ferriswheel and Jeremy was annoyed I wanted to take a picture so I only got the one which included only the top of Bridgers' head, my bad!

1 comment:

jjensen said...

Can't wait till that son of yours can drive--look at that road rage in his expression!!!