Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sorry Jeremy....

Jeremy is always asking me to pluck his unibrow and eyebrows. Every once in a while I will give in and do it and than I remember why I don't like to. He whines the entire time and says "ok ok that's the last one you hurt me."
Tonight we had family dinner at our house with Jeremy's family as well as Marlee and Jiggs. After everyone left Marlee asked Jer if he would like her to wax his eyebrows, he agreed to it. So we went over to their house and Marlee taught me how to do it so now I can buy a waxer and wax them all by myself. Unfortunately I only got the before picture and note his eyes are closed (hehe).....

Marlee and I laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. Jiggs was sympathetic for Jeremy. He survived and now has some pretty amazing eyebrows even though I took a little chunk out of one. :-)

No comments: