Sunday, March 8, 2009

Look Out!

Our friends Brian and Ashley are storing their dirtbike trailer at our house and the other day Brian came over to work on his bike and this is what I found.....

Dear Mom-

Brian put me on this cool bike! I am ready to start racing, as a matter of fact I am going to ask Santa for a bike just like this one for Christmas. I know daddy will support this hobby because if I have a bike, he can ride it too. Notice my napolean boots, it does not get more stylish than this, mom. I love you and am so glad I'm your son!

Love, Batter

P.S. Batter is what I prefer to be called these days...you know like "Hey batter batter" when I'm playing baseball?

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

He is so adorable. I don't know how one boy can be so much like both of his parents. He is very lucky.

Goates' Family said...

Hey there--
Don't think he needs a new dirt bike for Christmas--there are two right in the trailer--bet Brian would never know!

bcwaldmann said...

He is SO CUTE!! Can he come live at our house for a few days?

Anonymous said...

That is one good looking bike!! So Brian tells me he is going to buy a new bike so that your hubby can get one too... ya know what he tells me! He says, " Well in fact just get everyone a bike! Jeremy needs one, Bridger of course needs one and what the heck get Odessa a bike too.." It's a lost cause! I'm so sorry about what he started!! :)