Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 years...

He asked me out using reeces peanut butter cups....

On our first date, I told him if he drank salsa at Las Margaritas, I would go out with him again.
He didn't drink it but I went out with him anyway.

He makes me laugh until my stomach hurts.

He makes fun of me yet reminds me how much he loves me and why he married me.

He has texted me 4 times today from work and not once mentioned our anniversary but that means he is a hard worker and I know he will remember.....eventually. :-)

I love him a million times over and over and if I could pick again, I would still pick him! I love you Jeremy! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Lil Gma said...

Just rememeber always the reasons that you married each other. Basically they will hold you together in all your travels.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Doing anything fun for the anniv.?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We hope you had a great day and enjoy many more.

Lil Gma said...

What a beautiful couple.

Shayla said...

4 YEARS!!! What? Where does the time go? I was on my mission then. Jeremy is pretty lucky to have you. He got the better end of the bargain! haha. The best part is Bridger. Congrats! How old were you?

bcwaldmann said...

I can't believe it has been that long. That means I have lived in Cincinnati for 4 years. Happy Belated Anniversary!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Shayla, funny thing. Tonight Jeremy was telling Bridger about how we met and "fell in love." He told him we were too young to get married, too young to have a kid, and too young for most things we do. Hope that answers your question. He did end up saying that we've made it 4 years so that must mean something right? He's a buster!

jjensen said...

Congratulations!!!
I love the quote by President Monson "Choose your love then love your choice"! Keep loving eachother and having fun together!