Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here we go...



The pictures are of course of Bridger doing the little busy things he loves to do. We bought a pass to the rec center and Bridger would spend his whole day there if we allowed it. The other night I got him in his "basketball" clothes and told him to go get his "basketball" shoes. These are what he came out wearing.... (by the way, I bought them at a garage sale before he was born and they probably wont fit until he is 5! I finally had to hide them because they are his favorite...kinda scary)







I just cannot believe a month goes by that I don't blog. Bridger is growing too fast and talking too much. He says any word you ask him too but still does not got potty in the toilet all the time. I got up this morning and tried to convince him to pee in the toilet for 45 minutes, didn't work I put his diaper back on and 2 minutes later he told me "wet diaper." Sometimes I want to beat him but he is just too dang cute. Our favorite word he says is ok, except he pronounces it "uhg kay." (imagine it with a high accent and if you want to hear just call and he will do it on the phone.) :) Jeremy and I both just laugh when he says it. He picks up the funniest things, he actually says that because when he says milk or snacks, he pauses and than says ok. We say ok too him and he just assumes that means it a go deal. The worst part about that word is we catch ourselves saying it like that. Jeremy actually said it to a guy at work and felt like a moron. oops!

He also loves to go to Aunt Jewls' soccer games although I spend more time keeping him off the field than I actually get to watch. Bridger also loves the word soccerball and actually pronounces all the syllables. Today we spent 3 hours at the fields and got sunburned, I am anxious to see if Bridger turns brown tomorrow or just goes back to white. Haha I know he will go red to pink back to white, thats courtesy of me his mom!

I only have 2 weeks left in the semester and I am way excited. Shayla and Max will be moving in this week and oh what a treat for them. Shayla will pray every night that Max can stay small so she can control him once she hangs with Bridger for a few days. Just kidding we love our little Bridge even when he repeats the naughty words his mom uses.








2 comments:

Lil Gma said...

Odie and jer, he is so cute. What a great cook Jer is. We were there last night when they we trying to get him to go in the pottie. The parents are the ones who get trained, I am telling you.

Unknown said...

He is getting so big! I love his shoes! How are you guys?