Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures at last






Well finally I have some pictures of our little Bridger. The potty training has regressed and now Bridger refuses to wear underwear and tells me no whenever I mention the potty. Although if he has pooped in his diaper and can manage to get his pants off, he takes his dirty diaper off and tells me change? Well I guess he doesn't like the feeling of poop on his bum, but who would?

Lately, we have been working on animals and the sounds they make. He is getting pretty good and my favorite one is a lion, RRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR. He especially likes to practice these during sacrament meeting at church. Thanks to his Aunt Jewls, he also learned what it means and how to say the word fart. This past Sunday during the sacrament prayer Bridger said "I fart," (pronounced more like fought) but it made the little girls sitting in front of us sure giggle! Oh how I cannot wait for Bridger to teach her kids all the joys of life someday and I will be able to just site back and laugh! So here they are a few pictures of life at the Jensen house. They include naked soccerball (if it was really a sport he'd be the first to join), Cowboy Bridger, Bridger wearing his dad's motorcycle helmet, and some!

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

he is so cute. I know you say he looks like Jer but he looks like odessa too.

Vanessa and Raymond said...

The doodledinger thinks your kid is cute. At least he exists, unlike some other folks and their sick jokes.

jjensen said...

Glad you found your camera cord! These are good!

TMATR said...

He is stinking cute! Can you pack him in your suitcase and bring him on over! The girls would keep him busy....