Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bribery Works!


















After breakfast this morning, Bridger told me poop, so I ran him into the bathroom and he sat on his potty for a good 10 minutes. He did not go and I told him he couldn't have any of the candy in the jar sitting on the counter unless he went PeePee in the toilet. Well we got ready for the day and ran some errands and even went to lunch with Ang. On the way home, about a 1/2 mile from our house Bridger says peepee, so I step on the gas and hurry inside. I take off his pants and diaper and get him all situated on the toilet. Of course I had to let him hold the candy jar and his book. Anyways I go to get my camera just because he was so cute on the little potty. I had not even been back in the bathroom 5 seconds and the toilet plays this triumphant music because Bridger had peed in the potty! Right away he handed me the candy jar and said "canie," I was so excited I gave him 5 m&m's! He was happy, although I think it was because of the candy more than the actual accomplishment, oh well whatever works I guess! So I took a before and after picture! Hey Brian this is one of the only times I would ever take pictures of the toilet and its' contents!

4 comments:

Fig said...

Hey Ode, your kid is stinking cute and do you seriously have a toilet that plays music when it's peed in? I have GOT to get me one of those.

(This is Christy)

Shayla said...

that is so funny... little digger has a nice bum, you should see Max's - it is little! glad u r feeling better...

TMATR said...

Hopefully Brian read this and got a hint of when it is acceptable to take a picture of what is in the toilet. Besides that Bridger is so cute! I look forward to seeing him and Tally play together someday! Keep posting....

Vanessa and Raymond said...

http://thedondlingers.blogspot.com/
I entered the blogging world.