Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bath time



We have a jacuzzi tub in our new home that is big enough for 4 people! Bridger and I often soak up some bubbles on a given afternoon that might only be 10 degrees outside! We put bubble bath in and fill the tub 1/2 full than turn on the jets to make a REAL bubble bath! I think he eats enough bubbles to make anyone sick, and it takes me the whole time trying to smash the bubbles so we can get out before we shrivel up like prunes!Jeremy showers in the morning and I shower at night when Bridger is sleeping because neither of us can be in the bathroom without an unexpected guest stripped down to his diaper whining to join in! He likes to be where the action is I suppose, and I hate showering so I am only in for 5 minutes but bath time is much longer and may be a 2 hour process!

No comments: