Monday, April 1, 2013

My sweet Connor

How are you already 3 years old!? I love you more and more each day! You make me giggle even when you don't nap and drive me crazy. Sometimes I pick you up, squeeze you, and kiss those little cheeks of yours...just because you are my little "precious" Connor. You are so serious yet so funny and quick witted! You told me just yesterday that Bridger is your best friend. You love Emma and you love to make her smile and laugh at you. The way you talk and say certain words like "grandpa" pronounced "graydpa" might be the cutest thing I've ever heard. You ask me all day long what I'm doing and we both laugh when I tell you I'm mowing the lawn or making cookies when I am actually doing something else like driving or doing the laundry. Last week you crawled out of your car seat and came up in the passenger seat and said "hi mom" with the biggest grin on your face because you knew if you didn't I would remember to scold you for not staying buckled up on our way to get Bridger from school. I am so glad you are my little joke. I love you to the moon and back ten times.
Love, mom












No comments: