Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bridger

Bridger keeps us on our toes and has quite the personality. So far at preschool this year...He asked his friend if he had car insurance. I'm sure from listening to our conversations about our wreck he understands that people need to have insurance so people like us don't get screwed in the end :) He also drew 2 yellow things on his stick person and when the teacher asked him what they were, he said "kidneys." Doesn't everyone draw kidneys on their stick people? He uses big words and I often ask myself where he comes up with half the stuff he says (responsible, disappointed, realized, natural, dedicated, forgiving). The other day in primary he was pouting and they commented him on how reverent he was being :) I had to laugh at that. He still sleeps on his floor next to his bed. He knows how to work Jeremy's cellphone better than I do. I should videotape it. Anyway, here are some pictures of the little buster...



1 comment:

Classyreunite70 said...

Oh wow, I am so happy to have those little guys here close. I love having them come and hang out.
Bridge is such fun. Connor is so happy all the time.