Sunday, February 14, 2010

A few reasons....



(thanks to Jamie and Clark for the cute pictures above)

Why I love these 2 boys....
1. They make me laugh until my stomach hurts
2. They always have a to do list when I'm at school, but when I come home they are still in their pajamas, playing basketball or skateboarding in the basement and the "to do" list still remains...
3. They tell me how much they love me everyday
4. I can just sit and watch the 2 of them laugh and play
5. They bring me treats when I'm at work
6. They fight over who gets to kiss me the most (Bridger usually wins just because he likes to watch Jer's reaction and make him "jealous")
7. They do manly things like spend hours in the garage or watch monster trucks on youtube
8. Most of all, because I have 2 of the greatest "boys" in the world!

No comments: