Friday, December 11, 2009

The little things in life


Bridger has been busy....

Getting into my makeup
Biting a little girl at preschool (Because she wouldn't pick up and listen is his story)
Saying naughty words
Telling Jeremy and I "Nobody cares about me or loves me" (when he gets in trouble)
Wearing white socks to church
Throwing fits when he doesn't get his way
Peeing the bed on occasion at nighttime

Even though he does all of these things, we still love him and are grateful for his cute little self. He also has been busy making a list of toys for the baby that Santa should bring, asking if the baby likes swimming in the dark in my belly, giving me lots of kisses, letting me take naps on the
couch in the afternoon, using please and thank you, missing Jeremy when he is at work, keeping Jeremy and I organized, and most of all reminding us how much he loves us everyday!
Here are a few pics...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stinkin' cutie! He's getting so big! Hope you are doing well! Happy Holidays!

Lil Gma said...

I am such a proud lilgma. Grandma Joyce is too I am sure. It is so fun to live close.

Shayla said...

I love his curls! so jealous....